UMBRACO PACKAGE DEVELOPMENT
If your next project has more complex needs that can't be met by core Umbraco functionality or existing packages that are currently available, we can help by extending Umbraco with custom package development.
We've worked with brands and agencies to develop custom Umbraco Packages to enable sites to:
- Integrate with Social Media;
- Integrate with a custom Translation API;
- Integrate with security tools to enable Single Sign On;
- Integrate with the Stripe payment processing engine.
We use a process driven approach where we will:
- Work with you to understand the required functionality for your Umbraco Package and agree the Minimum viable Product.
- Design the package and provide a clickable demo in Balsamiq
- Build the package and provide you with an environment in which it can be tested
- Undertake testing to ensure that the package meets the functional requirements and that it's safe, secure, performant and reliable
- Provide you with the package either as an Umbraco .zip Package or as a Nuget Package.
Case study: Harwoods News Curator Demo
We recently worked with Harwoods Group, a car dealership network in the South of England, to develop their new Intranet. Part of that project involved creating an Umbraco Plugin to curate a stream of social media news to populate their Intranet homepage. As a result we developed a Social Media News Curator package for Umbraco, enabling Editors to build a list of different Social Media channels and import content into Umbraco to Edit and Publish on their own site.
If you'd like to talk to us more about developing your own custom Umbraco Plugin give us a call on 01276 817465 or use the chat window in the bottom right of the screen. Alternatively if you'd like to talk to us more about Umbraco Package Development fill in your details below and one of our team will get in contact as soon as possible.